EXPERTISE IN MANAGEMENT OF INTERPRETING TEAMS
Congresses and meetings are the natural working environment for Respaldo, founded and run by practicing interpreters. Interpreters work in a variety of circumstances and settings and with different colleagues on each occasion; they know first-hand the skills and competences of each colleague. It is precisely an interpreter who is in the best position to gather the most suitable and balanced teams for each mission.
Interpreters work long hours, in harsh conditions, doing extremely demanding work, which requires enormous concentration and mental agility – the WHO classified this activity as the hardest job after the mine! When recruiting interpreters for each event, multiple parameters multiple parameters, which can only be mastered from within, must be taken into account:
- the field of expertise of each interpreter;
- their actual experience in each type of mission;
- their resistance to the longest days;
- their ability to cope with special circumstances (long trips, visits and circuits requiring physical fitness, remote work, etc.);
- their capacity for empathy and non-verbal communication, which is especially important in diplomatic and judicial interventions, as well as in arbitration and mediation;
- the synergies and affinities between interpreters of the same booth and from different booths, which result in a higher quality of work.
OUR WORK TEAMS
If available, Respaldo S.L. recruits preferably interpreters affiliated to the Asociación de Intérpretes de Conferencia de España (AICE) This is because the strict requirements of bilingualism and professionalism demanded to join this prestigious Spanish Professional Interpreters Association, as well as the ethical surveillance ensured by the same, are the best guarantee of the quality of the work of its members.